2 Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Death, the Natural world, and its supernatural counterpart. When two worlds collide, 2 realms become one... But this collision only brought disorder. Will you re-establish the old ways, or make anew?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omoikane ~ Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ethereal the High

Ethereal the High

My Character
Race: Ethereal (Whiteblood)
Faction: Astraian-loyalists

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:18 am

The sun was beaming downward on the surface of Astraia-Improba beneath it. A mystifying, but physically alluring figure was walking on a trail, with rice fields on the side of it. This dirt side road would ultimately direct him to Agawa. All the peasants could tell that this man was a samurai – he had shed blood before that was certain. The man’s pastel face was shadowed by his ample, rounded straw hat, to keep the light of the day from hurting his amber-colored eyes. On the sides of his waist were katana, conventionally worn by warriors of this era. The peasants didn’t utter a word, they were either in admiration of his magnificence, or afraid of what he is capable of, and why he’d be within range of their home.

There was a ring coming from the wind chimes at the doorway of a hardened sand home with a straw roof and entrance. An old man peered at the entrance, and noticed a graceful man, with two katana at his side. The long haired samurai removed his straw hat, and laid it softly on the counter in front of him, only to take a seat transversely from the old man shortly after that.

The two hadn’t exchanged words quite yet. The old man was approving of the hidden youthfulness in the man sitting across from him. Peasants that had been waiting in attendance of the Agawa Village Elder, exited the house. “Sam…u…rai?” The Elder spoke little by little. “Ah.” The young man replied. “Are you the Crusader that was to service me here?” The samurai opened his amber eyes, and looked narrowly at the man. Abruptly, the old man withered. His gaze was so sharp and commanding – almost as if he was overcome by a ghost. “Ah.” He replied once more. In all sincerity, he wasn’t a member of the Crusaders at all, it was simply a pretext to get him prearranged in a meeting with Demonborn that had been menacing the locals – who had also been in league of a smuggling operation to and fro the Demonborn in Astral Sanctum.

The old man started rinsing a glass plate spotless. “…Then you’ve been informed of the Demons who have been disquieting us?” The old man asked him. “Ah.” He paused. “The Ikawaro Gang.” The samurai spoke, deficient of any trace of sentiment within him. “So, you believe you are capable of handling them all on your own? I thought the Crusaders functioned in squads?” The old man was mistrustful of this samurai. There was no rejoinder from the samurai. The Village Elder grumbled beneath his tongue. “At what point in time do the Ikawaro filch your rice?” The samurai asked the old man, taking his glance off of the old man’s eyes. “The hour of the ox.” By this the Village’s Elder meant 2am. “Very well. They will do you no impairment on this night.” With that said, the samurai picked up his straw hat and rested it over his head.

“Samurai-sama! I insist you travel watchfully! Your compensation will be waiting for you tomorrow at the hour of the snake!” This would be approximately 10am. The Samurai exited the room, without another remark spoken.

Last edited by Ethereal the High on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://saintseiyarpg.forumotion.com

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:12 pm

(OOC: mind if i join?)

Celia had followed her brother to Improba. After giving him such a hard time to convincing him to let her go she was surprise to see him leave a few seconds before she did. So she decided to follow him out of curiosity. She had changed her appearance and hid her soul signature thanks to her seal, witch also allowed her to be on improba with out the need of a possession. She had followed her brother to a village, were he was posing as a samurai. "Great just what i need, something else to make his ego bigger then it already is." said Celia in her disguised voice. She looked like alone traveler, who had little defense. Just a katana by her side which most people assume was just for show and she didn't know how to use. She was riding a horse which she took from a barn out in the middle of no where. The saddle bags fill with food and some money and she had tied her sword on to the saddle bag as well. "Well your not Clau but you'll have to do." said Celia to the horse. She didn't want to risk her brother noticing Clau's soul signature so she left him at home. She sighed to herself, her brother had gotten up to the village she was heading to about 30 minutes before her, but thanks to the flat terrain and his soul signature she been able to tell where he was. "Humans, there so easy to manipulate." said Celia with a sigh to the horse, who she had tricked the owner into falling in love with her and gave her the horse, food and money she had with her. "Sadly after this adventure I'll have to let you go." said Celia to the horse. After a few more minutes traveling she reached the village and saw her brother exiting a building. She urged the horse to walk up to him. The horse made a noise, annoyed by her decision to move in closer.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal the High

Ethereal the High

My Character

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:17 pm

(OOC: Alize, we're waiting on you now. Smile )
Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:28 pm

(Well Damn... A Girl had no chance to get her bearings on point.)

No matter how hot it was, No matter where it was... She always found a way to enter the hottest climate in any situation. Hotter than a demonborn's temper she came into site of the village from a location towards the south entrance. As she approached the entrance she had a smile on her face. An easy assignment to get out of her safe zone and into an area where she could do some real work. Approaching someone around her age in the village she asked a simple question. 'Where could she find the Village Elder... she was here on assignment.' A simple point, led her to the opposite end of the village. Smiling she set off in the direction she was instructed.

It was a short 8 minute walk to the front of the village where she knocked on the first house she saw that fit a Village Elder. The door opened and a man about thrice her age looked at her, before shock covered his face. Who are you? Alize was a smidge taken aback as it would seem obvious who she was. Paladin Tokiha.. I'm hear to aid you and your village with the defense of the crops... or do I have the wrong village. Her soft smile was replaced with a look of worry as the Elder tried to close the door on her. Instead of pushing through the man's bitter strength she took a step back, watching the door close in her face. Taking a quick look around herself she realized something was wrong. Why would she be denied this villages one chance to help. She wasn't going to leave... not until this had been resolved... so she'd have to wait around for a bit. Moving back towards the center of the village. She had to rent a room at the local tavern, and wait up there, taking in more about the village and asking discreetly about the problems between this village and the attackers. By her reckoning... it was about half way through the afternoon.... she wouldn't be here too long.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal the High

Ethereal the High

My Character

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 pm

The forlorn samurai inaudibly sat up against the local tavern’s bar counter. A hulking adult Corporeal had turned to face the samurai, who had inadvertently careworn the bartender’s attention. “And what can I get ye, Samurai-sama?” The bartender asked him unconventionally. The samurai peered aloft at the bartender’s eyes from under the dimness of his straw hat. With an unyielding look on his face, he spoke. “…Kojiki tea.” The samurai replied with a yielding tone of voice. “Kojiki tea it is then, gracious Crusader!” The samurai hadn’t spoken an utterance afterward.

The mystifying samurai’s amber gaze drifted towards the back of his position. The same woman had been following him, initially drawing his awareness with the bawl coming from a mare, and subsequently inside the local tavern he had anticipated on comforting in – these Corporeal bodies undoubtedly got exhausted over time – especially after a walk from one county to another. Without saying a word, the samurai stood up from his stool, and turned around, in the course of the tavern’s exit, he didn’t glance at the wary Corporeal trailing him at all as he walked outside of the tavern. The bartender returned with Kojiki tea, but, there was no longer a samurai to hand round.

Without focusing any of his notice in the direction of yet another samurai – who was most likely the valid Crusader hired to get the job done, he ostensibly began walking outside of the village, out into the village’s periphery. Following at the back of him was the same Corporeal from the tavern, and he intended to find out who she beyond doubt is, and what dealing she had for him.

Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Celia noticed that her brother had noticed her, which really didn't surprise her, even though he couldn't tell who she was. Sitting a bar table she finished her drink before leaving the tavern. She kept her distance and pretended to be tending to her horse. "Good morrow fellow traveler." said Celia loud enough for her brother to hear in her disguised voice. "What bring you to this desolate place." She talked as if she was a normal traveler. "Never seen you in my travels before, and i've met alot of samurai."
Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Aurora was restless, she wanted to lay back and close her eyes in sleep however what would happen if the village went under siege after she passed out? Standing from her bed she took care to remove the cloak off her back, revealing her sister. Fuchouwa no Amatsu was resting, in her sheathe. She had been asleep all day and Aurora was beginning to get worried about it. Stepping outside her room she proceeded to walk out of her room and towards the actual bar area. Sitting down at a table nearest to the entrance she sighed, resting her head on her hand for a moment. A Moment became a second, a second a minute and before she knew it... she was asleep. Her body still erect as if she were surveying the area around her but her mind dazed off. Although she hadn't planned on sleeping here, she usually only slept for 20 minutes. Cat naps made things much easier for a woman of her profession.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal the High

Ethereal the High

My Character

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:52 pm

It seemed that this woman was pursuing the samurai. When she revealed herself, the samurai knew what was imminent – she would attempt his assassination. Corporeal factions were so predictable. He paused in his steps as she greeted herself. “Do you seize me for a fool?” He paused, turning his head in the woman’s direction, all the while gaping profoundly into her eyes. “…Travelers don’t flaunt katana.” This is when the samurai drew one of his two katana, and promptly spun in the region of the woman, positioning the rim of his blade touching the woman’s neck. He had the gaze of one who had by now shed blood; his amber gaze was intensified – chiefly now, since there was a sharp edge touching the woman’s neck. With a bitter expression on his face, the samurai spoke. “Why are you following me, cur?” He waited for an answer. There were a small number of townsfolk near the stables, and yet if they did witness him with a blade against an equipped woman’s esophagus, they’d overlook it – being essential for their Village’s own wellbeing.
Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:25 pm

"Well brother if I think you to be a fool then you are a big fool." said Celia letting her soul signature loose for a few seconds before hiding it. "I would put your sword away, father wouldn't like that fact you called me a cur and he wouldn't be happy if you ran a sword through me. And I'm following you for two reasons-a, to annoy you, b, I wanted to know what you were doing here- does that answer your question." She paused. " I didn't hear someone call you a crusader, why try to impersonate one if the really one decided to show."
Back to top Go down
Ethereal the High

Ethereal the High

My Character

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:44 am

(OOC: Well, Alize, for the sake of continuing the scenario between my character and Celia without further delay, I've skipped your turn. I know that may seem harsh, but, soon you'll be involved in the scenario as well; and I really don't want Celia losing her interest in the thread.)

The samurai was staring into the assassin’s eyes as she exposed her soul signature for only a split second. Augustus had instantaneously recognized his sister’s presence, and sheathed his katana, whirling his entire body around to let alone eye contact amid Celia. Despite the verity that he wasn’t looking, he still spoke. “Stay out of my political agenda, Celia.” He paused. “…It will get you hurt.” He didn’t necessitate giving a clarification for why he was impersonating a Crusader, after all, if the townsfolk thought him to be a Crusader, why would they even bother trusting the bona fide arrangement. He walked away unhurriedly without saying another remark, overlooking his sister’s attendance. Augustus anticipated on surveying the locale, and calculating wherever the Ikawaro Gang may be striking at Agawa from.

Last edited by Ethereal the High on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:41 pm

(I could've sworn I told you to skip me anyway.)
Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:38 pm

"Brother I can bend the land I can take care of myself." said Celia. She noticed her brother walking away. She mounted the horse and began to follow him. She rode up next to him and stared down at him smiling. "Your not getting rid of me brother." she said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal the High

Ethereal the High

My Character

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Augustus was walking leisurely, and as he walked he had anticipated on his sister lingering behind, and staying out of danger. The outcome nonetheless, proved otherwise. She began following him on horseback. He stopped in his tracks once more, now a tad aggravated, though; he didn’t show the exasperation himself. In his typical manner, he spoke. “Travelers do not pursue samurai into combat.” He paused. “You’re drawing too much attention; I counsel you get off of Clau’s backside if you intend to tag along.” He warned her. There were a few townsfolk simply staring at Celia uneasily, most likely thinking to themselves whether or not the lady following the samurai was his aficionada. Augustus kept moving onward coolly; he knew that if she sought after following him, he would be incapable of compelling her not to.
Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:21 pm

It was with a start she jumped up from her slumber, feeling a slight chill through the air. She rose from her seat and moved slowly towards the outside. With each step she took there was an increase in her movement, reaction... she was fully waking up. Outside she made a look around before noticing a commotion. Stepping up to one woman walking in the opposite direction she asked a simple question. Who are the people staring at so vividly? The woman shook her head and looked Aurora in the eye, almost as if she were laughing at Aurora's naivety. That's a Crusader... sent here to aid our village in it's time of need! We are grateful he is here, and even by himself he'd be a significant he--..... Where are you going? Aurora had heard the word 'Crusader' and became instantly pissed off. As she walked, she drew Fuchouwa no Amatsu off of her back and ran two fingers along the length of the blade, causing Fuchouwa no Amatsu to vreen in the light. The people who were dumbfounded at the Crusader immediately took notice to the raging Swordsman, with a blade as odd as it's wielder. A massive split appeared in the crowd as if they were fearful for their own lives as Aurora raised Fuchouwa no Amatsu into the air. Discordant... SLASH! Swinging her blade forward heavily a flash of light emanated from the hilt and ran across the blade before erupting from the tip in a bright white Crescent Moon, heading directly for the 'Crusader' and the woman who associated herself with him. Aurora had a rage in her eyes and was ready for an all out brawl with this person, who dared mess with her honor. Breathing heavily she stared into the cloud she had created with her outburst, waiting for someone... anyone to dare and emerge from it.
Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:34 pm

"No ordinary travelers don't, but i'm not a ordinary traveler." said Celia. She reached down and pat the horse. "This girl isn't Clau, I left him at home, if i brought him it would of blown my cover. This is a horse I got from a human, played with his emotions, made him fall in love with me and he gave me the horse when i asked him, he also gave me some money and some food even though i never asked for it. Which proved to me that humans are much easier to manipulate." She leaned forward on the horse so that her face and her brothers face were level. "So come on tell me whatca doing." she mocked. Then she heard something in the distance and saw, who she guessed was the actual crusader. "What out." said Celia moving out of the way. She jumped off the horse and took her own sword from the saddle bag. She was ready to fight and her brother wasn't going to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal the High

Ethereal the High

My Character

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:32 pm

CRASH! There was an intense and brisk impact right in front of Augustus and Celia’s position. It happened so quickly, nevertheless, Augustus’s reflexes proved superior to the accurateness and timing of his foe. He had jumped back, as his sister jumped to the side. The smoke was thick, and Celia prepared herself with the blade enclosed on her horse’s saddle. When the smoke cleared, Agawa’s inexplicable samurai exposed himself, his blades standing by for battle. One blade was detained in a annul grip in his right hand, the added blade was detained in a standard grip in his left. This was a complicated manner of sword fighting to employ proficiently in battle, but, Augustus had more then enough time practicing, and humanizing what he already cared to discern

There was a fortified samurai – most likely the bona fide Crusader. Augustus hadn’t anticipated on dealing with the factual Crusader, his objective was to unearth the Ikawaro Gang’s center of operations, crush them while gathering information all at the same time, lastly recurring to the White Palace; a succession of events that his attendants would by no means consent him to do all on his own. It was superlative for him to creep out of the White Palace at the present, while the spy network that he had set his sister in charge of was still in its earlier development phase. Still however, his level process was hindered by his sister, which was possibly a good indication.

He looked at the female samurai firmly with his intense, amber eyes. “Why do you infringe in the harmony of this village?” He asked her austerely, raising his tone of voice given that she was still a tad away on or after his position. More of the villagers started assembling in the region of Augustus, Celia and the Crusader.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal the High

Ethereal the High

My Character

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:19 pm

(OOC: Order continues as follows: Ethereal the High, Alize Tokiha and then Celia.)
Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Aurora was surprised that someone could possibly survive an attack like that without a single inch of shown damage. Straightening herself out she raised her sword off the ground, balancing it with her arm, so that it pointed directly at the man who seemed the more pertinent threat. You enter this town with false claims of being Samurai.. of Aiding these people. A TRUE Savior is here.... and those who garner false worship must be Punished. Spinning her sword in her hand, she let it revolve once before raising it to the air. I will take your life... but not here.. not before the townsfolk, they are terrorised enough, they do not need to see your corpse on their streets. Looking around she pondered for a moment, where would be the safest place to have this battle. There is a clearing... but 5 minutes walk from this very spot. There... is where this charade will end. Spinning around she placed her sword in her sheathe and began walking towards the clearing, knowing that the stranger would follow her there.
Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:39 am

Celia looked at her brothers and gave him the 'give me the signal and i'll crush her between two rock walls' look. But nether the less she followed the crusader at a distance. She did look around at the towns people and they did looked frightened. She knew that when people were frightened they act irrationally, most of the time running. But there were those few people who would recklessly attack, but none of them looked to be of that sort. She sighed, sort of sad that her entertainment was now being delayed.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal the High

Ethereal the High

My Character

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:11 pm

Without further action, Angelus knew that he would have to deal with the aggravating samurai sooner than he could carry on surveying the county of Agawa for the Ikawaro Gang’s hideaway. Mutely, he positioned both of his swords flipside into their esteemed sheathes. He would have to conclude this trifling quarrel promptly, and considered necessary to uphold his salutation in Agawa subsequently. …Incommodious Corporeal… He contemplated to himself.

Augustus curved his consideration to his younger sister, Celia. With an uncompromising idiom on his face, he spoke in a pliable tone. “A praiseworthy swordfight in regard to the samurai does not engross two opponents in opposition to one. Compose a use for yourself, and diagram the expanse within the region of Agawa. Revisit me in less than an hour.” He ordered his sister prior to revolving around and walking leisurely in the course of the samurai.

Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Aurora walked the path she had designated for about 4 minutes before stopping when they were immersed by trees and flora. Turning around she still had Fuchowa no Amatsu in her hand as she stared into the eyes of the faker. The Sun was cresting slowly over the trees so she wouldn't have much time to end this before aiding the villagers. If the attacks hadn't happened in the day, they would happen during the night. Before you die... tell me, why you would falsely lead these villagers to believe you are a Crusader. Did you do this out of some false thrill or do you have some nobility to gain from this? Holding Fuchowa no Amatsu with two hands she positioned into a rigid battle stance and held herself ready for war. She thought that his reason had better be good or this killing would be for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal the High

Ethereal the High

My Character

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:19 pm

The two swordsmen congested in their tracks when they reached a clearing to contest within devoid of interlude. It seemed that the Crusader was interested in the samurai’s intentions. “Illuminating my attendance in Agawa would be an inconvenience for me.” He drew both of his katana. In his right hand, he wielded his katana in an annul grip, and in his left hand he wielded his katana in its uniform form. The drawing of his blades was a speedy feat, and proved his precedential finesse with swordsmanship. He tipped his straw hat upward a bit to get an improved analysis of his challenger, and with his razor-sharp and calculating tawny eyes he stared into her eyes. “Do you have any final words? If not, then let us begin.” He proclaimed with his commanding tenor.
Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:59 pm

(OOC: celia no long exists please skip)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omoikane ~ Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omoikane ~ Intro   Omoikane ~ Intro Empty

Back to top Go down

Omoikane ~ Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2 Realms :: In-Character Threads-
Jump to: